Now Hiring: Servers
Server Position Summary
As one of the most important members of our team, the server helps to deliver an authentic Milford House experience to our guests through exceptional service of food and beverage. The server’s responsibilities include describing menu items, answering questions, taking orders, and serving high-quality food and beverages to our guests.
• Provide world-class, personalized service for every guest.
• Present the menu, answer questions, and make suggestions regarding food and beverage.
• Possess up-to-date knowledge of all food, liquor, beer, and wine offered at the restaurant.
• Apply a positive suggestive sales approach to guide guests.
• Pre-bus tables, maintain table cleanliness, and bus tables.
• Provide responsible service of alcoholic beverages.
• Follow all cash handling policies and procedures.
• Complete other general server tasks as assigned.
If you are:
- a strong team player
- a good communicator
- organized with a great attention for details
- at least 18-years-old
Then we want to hear from you!
When you bring your great attitude and work ethic to the Milford House, you will enjoy:
- flexible Hours
- fun & exciting workplace
- advancement opportunities
The Milford House is an equal opportunity employer.